Quontic's Banking Security Center
Our digital bank is committed to keeping your personal information and hard earned funds safe and secure. Learn more about the measures we take to safeguard your account as well as steps you can implement to keep your personal information private.
How we protect you
How We Protect Your Data
How We Protect Your Money
Have questions about how we help protect you that we didn’t cover here? Please contact us at [email protected].
What to do if you think your identity has been stolen
- File a police report.
- Report the fraud to the three major credit bureaus:
- Equifax (800) 525-6286; www.equifax.com
- Experian (888) 397-3742; www.experian.com
- Trans Union (800) 680-7289; www.transunion.com
- Call the Federal Trade Commission’s Identity Theft Hotline at (877) ID-THEFT.
- Contact your creditors and close your accounts. Contact your bank as well.
The information contained in this article is provided for general informational purposes, and should not be construed as advice, a solicitation or offer, or a recommendation.
1FDIC insurance is applicable to eligible deposit accounts and up to the maximum allowed by law . Learn more at https://www.fdic.gov/resources/deposit-insurance/
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.