Quontic's Banking Security Center
Our digital bank is committed to keeping your personal information and hard earned funds safe and secure. Learn more about the measures we take to safeguard your account as well as steps you can implement to keep your personal information private.
How We Protect Your Data
How We Protect Your Money
What To Do If You Think Your Identity Has Been Stolen
Identity theft is a grim reality that we may face when it comes to online transactions. Here are a few helpful steps to take in case your identity is stolen.
- File a police report.
- Report the fraud to the three major credit bureaus:
- Equifax (800) 525-6286; www.equifax.com
- Experian (888) 397-3742; www.experian.com
- Trans Union (800) 680-7289; www.transunion.com
- Call the Federal Trade Commission’s Identity Theft Hotline at (877) ID-THEFT.
- Contact your creditors and close your accounts. Contact your bank as well.
The information contained in this article is provided for general informational purposes, and should not be construed as advice, a solicitation or offer, or a recommendation.
1FDIC insurance is applicable to eligible deposit accounts and up to the maximum allowed by law . Learn more at https://www.fdic.gov/resources/depositinsurance/financial-products-insured/index.html
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.