Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Wholesale Account Executives.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
The Account Executive’s responsibilities are to develop and maintain partnerships with new and existing customers by calling on local mortgage brokers/bankers. The Account Executive is to ensure that these relationships are built with companies and individuals whose ethics & reputation mirror the high standards adhered to at Quontic Bank.
- Build relationships with current and new mortgage brokers; Contact and solicit mortgage brokers and bankers regarding Quontic’s unique, highly competitive, niche, wholesale mortgage loan programs
- Facilitate broker and banker sign-ups into Quontic’s broker-wholesale lending program;
- Maintain daily workflow prioritization and communication to ensure urgent matters are dealt with and closing occur timely
- Meet individual & team monthly sales goals
- Maintain sales contact database and sends weekly correspondence on programs and procedures
- Maintain regular communication with the brokers and informs brokers of changes and enhancements in processes and procedures
- Develop marketing ideas and plan for the continued increase in volume
- Analyze and prequalify applicants to determine the eligibility of the desired loan program
- Effectively explain and communicate the terms of the product to brokers and bankers
- Ensure all documents necessary are signed by the borrower
- Gather all initial documentation based on the selected loan program
- Must have a minimum of 3 plus years of wholesale lending experience, meet commission sales standards and proven business development skills
- The candidate MUST have a strong knowledge of the mortgage market in their assigned territory. Ideally, the candidate would have prior experience in a wholesale lending role which will provide them a critical jump-start to getting their production off the ground
- Strong ability to excel within an ever-changing environment
- Highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive, time-sensitive industry
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong relationship building skills and time management skills
- Knowledge of underwriting and/or closing procedures and regulations
- Must have the ability to facilitate accurate and thorough loan applications that comply with company procedures and guidelines
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with mortgage lending software and computer applications; Encompass a plus
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.