Quontic Bank’s “Pay Ring” Giveaway Social Media Contest Official Rules
This promotion is not sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by or associated with Facebook, Inc., Instagram, Inc. or Twitter, Inc.
By entering, you agree to these official rules and release Facebook, Inc., Instagram, Inc., Twitter, Inc. and Quontic Bank from liability.
- Contest Sponsor: Quontic Bank (“Quontic”), 1 Rockefeller Plaza, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
Eligible Participants: Individuals, who at the time they entered the contest and at the random drawing for the winner are: (a) reached the age of majority in their state of residence (18, except in AL & NE – 19 and MS, 21); and; (b) are legal residents of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, subject to paragraph 6, below. Promotion void where prohibited by law.
- Contest Period:
Entry Period starts at 11:00:01 AM ET on:
Entry Period ends at 12:00:00 AM ET on:
Mail-in Entry postmarked date
Mail-in Entry received at 5:00:00 PM ET by date
April 24, 2022
April 30, 2022
April 30, 2022
May 7, 2022
- Contest Description: Contest is comprised of ten (10) new account openers or current customers who open a new checking account with deposits of $500.00 delivered via the aforementioned opened checking account deposit with a fee waiver for a Quontic Ring or e-gift card for mail in winners or in any alternative manner determined by Quontic. Any entry submitted after the Contest Period is considered an invalid entry.
- To Enter: Entrants may enter the random drawing once by either of the following two (2) methods:
- Method 1:
An Eligible Participant (“entrant”) entry to win the prize is conditioned on (i) signing up for and opening a new Quontic checking account during the contest entry period and (ii) using the promo code “RING” for entry during the account opening when prompted. The entry must fulfil all requirements of the contest, as specified to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the contest may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Quontic. Entrants must provide the information requested. Entrants may not enter more times than indicated by opening multiple accounts, using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Entrants may only enter once using the promo code. Eligible Participants who fulfil the requirements of method #1 will receive one (1) entry to the random drawing. Entrants may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If entrants use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, all their submissions may be disqualified.
- Method 2:
NO PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter the prize contest without participating in the contest as referenced above, an Eligible Participant must handprint their full name, telephone number, address and email address on a 3×5 index card and mail it in a sealed hand-written envelope to Quontic Bank Attn: Quontic Bank’s Pay Ring Giveaway Contest Attn: Marketing/ “PayRing” Giveaway Social Media Contest, One Rockefeller Plaza, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10020. Mail in card entries must be filled out legibly and completely for the contest described above. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Card entries for the contest must be postmarked by April 30, 2022, and must be received by 5:00 pm ET on May 7, 2022 to qualify. Eligible Participants who fulfil the requirements of method #2 will receive one (1) entry to the random drawing. Entrants may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple mailing addresses, identities, or telephone numbers in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If entrants use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, all their submissions may be disqualified.
- Method 1:
- Eligibility Exceptions and General Terms:
- Quontic shall have the right to disqualify and remove any entries at its sole discretion without informing the participant.
- Entries will become the property of Quontic and will not be returned.
- Quontic employees and volunteers, to include employees, interns, consultants and volunteers of Quontic affiliates, their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses), and individuals living in the same household of any of the above are ineligible to participate.
- All entries submitted must NOT contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent (e.g., relating to murder, the sales or use of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing or which is otherwise inappropriate, at the sole discretion of Quontic.
- Holders of Quontic organization or business accounts are ineligible to participate. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the contest winner. The prize(s) may be subject to IRS reporting.
- Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. No substitutions or transfers of prize(s) permitted except at sole discretion of Quontic.
- By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and accept decisions by Quontic as final.
- Winner Determination: A random drawing will be conducted among eligible entrants to determine the winner of the contest. Quontic will determine the winner of the contest (“Prize Winner” or “Winner”) after 5:00 pm ET on May 7, 2022. and conduct the Random drawing within 72 hours after 5:00 pm ET on May 7, 2022. Chances of winning are based upon the number of eligible entrants in the “Pay Ring” Giveaway Social Media Contest. The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of Quontic. The Winner will be notified within seven (7) days of the winner selection. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed DECLARATION AND RELEASE AFFIDAVIT, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified via email by the Quontic Marketing team. The winner’s will also be announced on the Quontic Facebook and Twitter pages. Quontic shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Receipt of the prize offered in this contest by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at the Quontic’s sole discretion will result in the Winner’s disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated. All decisions of Quontic are final and binding in all respects, and by participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and Quontic’s decisions. Quontic is not responsible for any notification, documentation or prize that is returned as undeliverable. In the event that winner forfeits its prize, is disqualified, or is ineligible to receive a prize, Quontic reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select a substitute winner through a subsequent random drawing.
- To Claim Prize, Winner must claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, by providing a completed and executed DECLARATION AND RELEASE AFFIDAVIT. Quontic will verify participant’s eligibility, subject to paragraph 2, and the prize is non-transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Quontic to use the Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Quontic does not in any way endorse, warrant or assume liability for the prize offered in this contest. Quontic is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest related materials; stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries; or applications/forms processed late, incorrectly, or lost due to computer, electronic malfunction, or human error. Quontic reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the contest as determined by Quontic in its sole discretion. Quontic reserves the right to discontinue this promotion without notice at any time for any reason. By entering, winner agrees to comply with all Official Rules as stated and agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Quontic and Facebook, Inc. and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by winners, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of and publicity related to this contest as well as any other claims, damages or liability, injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind, at any time, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity or participation in this contest.
- Consumer Disclosure: Quontic will award a total of 10 (10) $500.00 checking account deposits during the “PayRing Giveaway” Prize Contest and a Quontic Ring fee waiver. The funds will be delivered via deposit into a Quontic bank account or or e-gift card for mail in winners or in any alternative manner determined by Quontic within seven (7) days of complying to Section 9 . Prize cannot be awarded in cash.
- Winner Listing: Except where prohibited, the contest prizewinner’s name (first name and last initial only) may be used in Quontic newsletter, Quontic websites, and any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. By accepting the prize, the Winner consents to the use of his/her name for advertising and promotional services without compensation. To receive a complete list of the prize winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped business-size (#10) envelope to: Quontic Bank Attn: Marketing/“PayRing” Giveaway Social Media Contest, One Rockefeller Plaza, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
- Privacy: Information collected from participants is used only for the purpose of prize contest and to notify Winner(s), and will not be re-used or sold in any manner by Quontic or any third party unless entrant has opted-in to receive additional information and promotional material from Quontic.
- Rules: These rules, terms and conditions specified here comprise the Contest’s Official Rules and, together with any official Contest communications or publications by Quontic, shall govern and apply to all participation and activity arising out of and relating to the Contest. These Rules cannot be modified or superseded orally or in writing except by an authorized action by Quontic in its reasonable discretion.
- Additional Terms: Quontic reserves the right to discontinue this promotion without notice at any time for any reason.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the New York County, New York without regard to the conflict of laws rules that would cause the laws of any other jurisdiction to apply.
- Affiliations: This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social networks that are used to share the contests. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Quontic and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social networks.