Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Wholesale Processor/Loan Coordinator.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Wholesale Processors/Account Managers are responsible for completing functions related to the closing of loan applications within the wholesale channels (brokers). This includes performing services requiring interaction and communication with Brokers, Escrows, Attorneys, Underwriting Department and Account Executives regarding loan file status.
- Develops and maintains an already established relationship with wholesale brokers through communication and follow-through
- Identify and maintain daily contact with sources of mortgage loan production (brokers) to ensure the smooth flow of loan applications through the loan process
- Answer client questions and respond to loan status, underwriting, processing, and funding flow inquiries
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customers
- Maintain and manage branch pipeline through reporting
- Provide customer service to sales account executives assisting with internal file flow
- Order tax transcripts or W2 transcripts for all borrowers, as applicable per loan program.
- Order SSA validation, as applicable per underwriting conditions
- Perform the Verbal VOE within the applicable time frame per loan program of note date on all borrowers
- Request a change of circumstance from the disclosure department when applicable
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience (current) in wholesale lending
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products and Encompass
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Encompass experience
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.