Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Third-Party Risk Support Associate.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for helping manage the vendor-partner relationship with better support and follow-up, as we partner with new third-party vendors.
- Intake and tracking of department requests for service level changes, contract negotiations, or billing concerns
- Communication with vendors to identify information needed to resolve requests/issues;
- Follow up to ensure all requests are completed
- Data collection, preparation, and data entry to records
- Assists with new vendor onboarding process
- Administers documents gathering new vendor due diligence documents
- Assists with coordinating contract reviews through various contacts
- Assists with ongoing vendor reviews and monitoring
- Assists with preparing audit and board materials
- Audits data entry to Quontic’s VM database powered by Tandem
- Assists team with creating and updating documents and spreadsheets for meetings
- Performs data entry functions as required
- Performs document management functions
- Performs necessary administrative tasks to support the team
- As tasks are mastered, duties may be supplemented with other projects or assignments
- College degree required
- 2 to 5 years of vendor management experience
- 1 year of third party risk experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication, and exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to write and construct business correspondence
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and applicable systems applications
- Capable of prioritizing and executing multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Experience working with third-party vendors is a plus
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.