Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Post-Closing Coordinator.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for accurately gathering post-closing conditions in a timely manner to ensure efficient sale of loans. Reviews loan documents for compliance, completeness, and accuracy. The loan closer prepares loan packages and the proper documentation in accordance with Quontic’s guidelines and policies.
- -Ensure compliance with government, investor, and company requirements.
- -Review closed loans for accuracy and completeness.
- -Assist with all closing, funding and post-closing procedures.
- -Assist in the management of MERS account, responsible for all registration and transfers.
- -Assist with all aspects of post-closing loan purchase.
- -Help resolve loan purchase issues.
- -Other duties relative and as assigned by manager.
- -Strong communication skills;
- -Works well under pressure and can achieve deadlines;
- -Highly organized and excellent attention to detail;
- -Excellent computer skills and customer service skills.
- -Works well in a team and independently.
- -Capable of thinking outside the box and problem solve.
- -Must be able to pick up new procedures and functions. Adaptive to change.