Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Mortgage Loan Processor.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Receive mortgage applications from the loan officer and review all imputed information in Encompass to verify accuracy of the data to properly send initial and final disclosures to the applicant, order flood certifications and fraud guard reports
- Review files submitted to verify that all the required documentation needed has been supplied to submit the file to obtain an AUS approval and submit to the Underwriting Department
- Order appraisals from only approved appraisers and submit payment to the Accounting Department for processing
- Upon receipt of the file from underwriter whether suspended or approved, work closely with the loan officer to obtain and review all documentation received by applicants requested by the Underwriter
- Verify with third parties such as employers, banking institutions, credit bureaus, and any other sources to make sure all information provided is accurate
- Prepare all documentation for the submission of final credit clearance to the Underwriter
- Ensure all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with the company’s policies as well as state and federal regulations before submission to the Underwriting team
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience working on Conventional, Non-QM, and FHA loans
- Analytical and auditing skills as well as a firm grasp on math
- Knowledge pertaining to the regulations governing mortgage lending
- Knowledge of broker processes and guidelines for any loans that may be sent to an acceptable broker
- Must have experience in automated underwriting systems
- Knowledge of Encompass required
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.