Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking motivated and dependable Full-time Full Stack Developers.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
As a Full Stack Developer at Quontic, you will be integral to the process of invention and innovation. You will develop new solutions that change the way Quontic works. You’ll work in a collaborative, welcoming environment where new ideas drive technological transformation. We work in cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and adept at clear communication. Above all, we value curiosity, teamwork, and a desire to learn. We are confident that if you possess the right attitude, work ethic, and skillset that you could succeed in the role, even if you do not meet every one of the requirements.
- Participate in the requirement analysis, technical research, system design, development, and support
- Help streamline business processes through the use of technology and automation
- Research and introduce new technologies, approaches, or best practices
- Sharing your ideas and specialized skills with other team members
- Deploy the application in Azure Cloud
Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of proven development experience
- Experience with SQL Server, NoSQL, or other database technology
- Experience with Unit Testing, Mocking, and Dependency Injection frameworks
- Experience in C# development, .Net Core, Azure or AWS
- Rest API
- Articulate, polished, and excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and comfortable working with a certain level of ambiguity
- Excellent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems.
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
- Knowledge of Json, Xml/XPath/Xslt
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.