Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Digital Fraud Analyst.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Research and analyze high-risk transactions across all payment channels to identify possible cases of fraud. Interact with internal and external customers to recommend and perform appropriate actions required to mitigate losses and to provide a positive customer experience. Document and evaluate results of actions to support fraud trending and reporting and ensures that best practices are followed.
- Apply expanded knowledge base of fraud schemes to assist in the handling of specialized fraud functions such as identity theft and cross-channel fraud
- Research and analyze high-risk transactions across all payment channels with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Review account exceptions to identify potential fraudulent activity
- Identify control issues/policy violations and propose actions to mitigate reoccurrence
- Identify potential fraudulent deposits/endorsement issues
- Identify fraud patterns and communicate observations to the operations team
- Maintain and update case management system for tracking of fraud cases and relevant information
- Determine next action based on research results to mitigate fraud losses
- Comply with all applicable federal regulations in the decision process
- Provide exceptional service to internal and external customers, including supporting all branches
- Bachelor’s Degree or banking experience equivalent
- Minimum two years of experience in Bank fraud investigation in identifying digital account opening fraud, potential fraud-related transactions, including performing a detailed examination on account and relationships
- Previous experience working with automated account opening systems but not limited to digital identity proofing and validation
- Experience working with fraud detection software, online/mobile banking, P2P, external transfers, and mobile deposit
- Ability to work independently on special projects
- Demonstrate aptitude to utilize computer systems, adhere to bank policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable bank regulations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Works well in a team environment;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.