Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Digital Banking Operations Specialists.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
Responsible for providing daily operational assistance following the guidelines and objectives set forth by the bank.
- -Practices basic principles to research and interpret data & to prepare to correct entries
- -Resolves and notes any discrepancies and correcting as approved by Operations Manager
- -Review control GLs, prints unposted item reports, researches and reposts items
- -Assists with audit documentation gathering as required
- -Assists with Reg E, abandoned property, IOLA remittance processing
- -Work with fraud specialist for new account and reviews.
- -Assist with QC review of Digital Bank team’s work
- -Collaborate across functions to achieve common goals
- -Compile reports as needed
- -Adhere to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls per all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
- -Ensuring consistency of brand guidelines across pages and properties
- -4-5 years of experience working in bank operations or retail banking
- -Excellent oral and written communication skills
- -Able to navigate multiple technologies
- -Team player, self-motivated, confident, and able to multi-task effectively
- -Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- -Ability to adapt and change in an evolving business environment
- -Knowledge of baking products and services
- -Ability to manage time efficiently