Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Digital Analyst/Product Analyst.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
The Digital Operations Analyst analyzes complex processes and contributes to improvements inefficiency. The analyst is responsible for supporting the Digital Engineer in ongoing operations and the maintenance and innovation of the digital delivery channels, including but not limited to: digital acquisition and service applications, online/mobile banking, and other critical user-facing systems. The analyst collaboratively interacts with various internal teams and third-party vendors. The analyst develops subject matter expertise related to online/mobile banking products and digital acquisition applications.
- Participates in projects related to digital banking solutions, including research, requirements, evaluation, testing
- Submits and manages request-tickets related to digital banking solutions; conducts research to understand the cause of issues fully and ensures the remedies provided by vendors are reasonable and timely; creates and manages vendor tickets when needed and escalates to the Digital Engineer or Operations Manager when urgent or recurring issues arise for quick review and resolution
- Recommends enhancements or upgrades by keeping abreast of new technological trends that focus on the development and enhancement of the digital banking experience.
- Creates, reviews, and continually improves processes and procedures to ensure optimal user experience and proper documentation of processes
- Performs audits of products and tools regularly to ensure all are performing as expected.
- Assists in identifying and creating training material to expedite the implementation and acceleration of user adoption and usage of digital banking solutions
- Collaborates with other department team members and participates in cross-training to understand bank operations. This means taking on one-off projects/ tasks from time to time
- Must possess a moderate degree of technical knowledge/understanding of the software and hardware commonly used in the organization
- Must possess some knowledge/understanding of API’s, Web Services, and XML
- Must have a strong ability to analyze problems/initiatives and prioritize urgency based on the nature of the problem/initiative.
- Can effectively learn diverse business systems; how they function and can apply that knowledge into benefits to better serve the organization.
- Generates new ideas/approaches to solving problems and/or alternative solutions
- Able to seek out the root cause of a problem and ensure the resolution solves the underlying issue.
- Ability to develop support documentation or standard operating procedures
- Application testing and/or quality assurance experience
- Must have demonstrated communication skills and an effective, positive attitude in line with Quontic’s core values
- Works effectively as part of a team and independently, requiring minimum supervision
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.