Quontic is the adaptive digital bank that empowers its customers financially while embracing their diverse circumstances. Quontic’s mission to break the system for financial empowerment stands in the face of big banks and proves there is a better and more equitable way to put the customer first. We focus on truly understanding and serving the underdogs, entrepreneurs, gig-economy workers, immigrants, and more with a curated banking experience as opposed to a one-size-fits-all banking approach.
We are currently seeking a motivated and dependable Full-time Customer Success Specialist.
Your Primary Responsibilities Include:
The Customer Success Representative will assist the digital business and personal banking customers or prospects with products, services, and account information. This qualified individual will enjoy building client relationships and finding solutions for the customer’s financial needs providing high-level, personal, and professional service through product opening, account maintenance, and problem-solving ability.
- Use computerized systems for customer authentication, information gathering/validation, and processing business as usual, as well as escalating exception transactions to senior team members
- Assists internal and external customers with online banking services by phone, email, and secure message in an efficient, timely, and professional manner. Responsible for assisting customers with the online banking services available through their computer or mobile device
- Help with customer needs with a focus on our Digital/Mobile solutions including, bill payment research, and technical troubleshooting
- Build relationships with team members and partners and work together to best serve customers
- Cross-marketing products and services to generate new business for the financial institution when appropriate
- Serve customers in an accurate, professional, courteous, efficient manner and demonstrates the Banks customer service standards with both internal and external customers
- Perform within a complex, multi-functional technical environment
- Maintain strong working knowledge of all applicable policies, procedures, and product lines for electronic banking channels. Ensures daily activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner including both operational and call center duties as assigned
- Responsible for communicating customer enhancement requests to a lead or supervisor. Make recommendations that would enhance the customer experience or improve functionality
- Ensures that the highest levels of customer service are provided, accurately and promptly
- Assist in resolving customer concerns and escalate issues as needed
- Learn to identify customers current and future financial needs
- Adhere to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle sensitive and confidential issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in the Banking/Financial Industry with experience in customer relations, personal banking, or call center experience preferred
- Knowledge of Bank products/services and bank regulations/compliance preferred
- Loan administration or load servicing background a plus
- Experience with Hubspot CRM preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to adapt and change in an evolving business
- Ability and desire to learn new technology
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills required
- Self-starter looking to gain experience and grow with the Company
- Detailed and deadline-oriented
Please send qualified resumes to [email protected], we will then reach to discuss your career objectives.
Quontic Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.